JUDY SAVAGE from The Savage Agency, owner of one of the top SAG franchised agencies from Los Angeles, will be in Memphis Saturday, February 16 – Sunday, February 17 from 10am to 6pm at the Memphis Marriot, 2625 Thousand Oaks Boulevard Memphis, TN 38118.
Recognized as one of the premiere talent agents for youngsters, Judy Savage celebrates over 30 years in show business and represents child stars starring in TV series, films andcommercials. She began as a talent manager for her three children.
Her eldest was cast in the national touring company of Mame. In 1999 she was named the businesswoman of the year by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. She has nurtured the careers of performers such as Hillary Swank, Kelly Martin, Jodie Sweetin and a host of others. She has represented talent such as Taran Noah Smith, who portrayed Mark in Home Improvement, Ross Malinger, from Sleepless in Seattle, and Chris Masters from Malcolm in the Middle.
Judy currently represents Lucas Grabeel in High School Musical 1 and 2, Zach Mills in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and Jason Dolley in Cory in the House.
Activities focus on-
- developing relationships with partners in scenes, commercials, and improv
- students will learn to take risks, listen, and get out of their heads and into their hearts.
- information on how the acting industry works
- the how to's, what to do's, individual mock auditions as they would be done for casting directors and producers
- how to prepare, who to go see, and every area of the acting industry you can imagine
Parents attend an open forum discussion to learn about TV pilot season and the do's and don'ts at auditions.
The presence of the agent in no way constitutes the promise of representation or employment.
Brought to you by:
Bob Westbrook Productions
Germantown, TN 38138
Cost $250 due in full with application (applications will not be accepted without full payment)
Children must be between the ages of 6 - 21
First come first served basis
Space is limited