Friday, June 20, 2008

Actress 21-28; extras needed

From Timm Scalita:

I am seeking an intellegent and attractive actress between the ages of 21 - 28 for the lead role in my new feature length film, "Chelsea".

It is an abstract/surrealist/horror/suspense film about a young woman who finds herself in a living nightmare and must find a way out of the Dark road that she stumbled on to.

This project is written and directed by myself (Timm Scalita-Smoking Gnome productions) and is accociated with King productions, Knight entertainment and Falling For Grey.

If you are interested please contact me either on myspace.com/scalita1 or you can call me @ 901 281 3982.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Timm Scalita
Writer/Director

We will also need some extras for some key scenes where in you will get some face time and some small speaking parts.

No comments: