Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mojo time with Mike McCarthy needs you

Howdy ya'll!

Mike McCarthy here.

I need about 25 folks to arrive at the BACKBEAT TOURS kiosk at Blues City Cafe (2nd and Beale) across from BB Kings on Thursday November 8th for a 2:00 PM photo shoot.
You will be placed on a seat inside a 1959 GM bus. It will take about 30 minutes or less to take the right picture.
A "Mojo Tour" will follow from 2:30 - 4:00 PM as payment for those involved.
If you can't make that MOJO tour then we will give you a free voucher for another one later.

The bus holds about 25-30 people. The first 25 or so 'models' that arrive will get to be in a picture that BACKBEAT tours will use on their new brochure (I'm designing it!).
You will need to sign a waiver to release your image.

Btw, I work for BACKBEAT tours now and I must tell you the MOJO tour (as performed by "Memphis Jones") is the BEST Memphis tour I have ever taken - and coming from my cynical brow that's saying something.

Please return this email (jmm@guerrillamonster.com) and confirm or call me!
I need PARTICIPATION!

THANKS to you all,
Mike McCarthy
(901) 486-6325

No comments: