1st Wednesday at the Brooks:
June 6, 6-9 pm
Art and Soul at 1st Wednesday
Free for members, $6 for not-yet members
Join and save today!
For more information call 901.544.6209
Presented by CB Richard Ellis
With additional Support by
Chuck Hutton Auto Group, FM-100, and Paulsen Printing
- Groove to the soulful tunes of The Soul Shockers
- Slide up to the cash bar for our featured cocktail:
Black Cherry Lemonade (full bar available!)
- Into Contemporary Art? Don't miss our artist talk by
Anthony D. Lee for his exhibition Under the Sun at 8 pm
- See the film A Short History of Sweet Potato Pie & How
it Became a Flying Saucer at 7 pm
The Brushmark Restaurant is open for dinner from
6-8:30 pm. Reservations recommended. Please call 544.6225.
Highlights from the à la carte menu include:
- Creme fraiche soaked fried chicken
- Crispy cornmeal catfish
- Fritter speckled green beans
- Sock it to me cake
Starting June 7, the Brooks will be
open every Thursday until 8 pm!
Regular admission fees apply.