“Auditioning Know How: What To Do When Face-to-Face With a Casting Director”
Saturday, August 9 from 1:00-4:00 pm
Elzemeyer Talent Agency is hosting a free workshop, “Auditioning Know How: What to do when face-to-face with a casting director.” This workshop is for beginning and seasoned actors interested in getting involved in films being shot in Memphis.
The workshop will include:
• Headshot selection advice
• Resume organization assistance
• Insights on how to introduce yourself on tape
• Tips on how to succeed in cold readings
• Character development guidance
• Instruction by renowned industry veteran Phil Darius Wallace (commercial, TV and film actor, writer and director)
• Q&A session with some of Memphis’ top film contributors, including Linn Sitler of the Memphis & Shelby Co. Film and Television Commission.
If you are over the age of 16 and interested in enrolling, please visit ETA website at www.elzemeyertalentagency.com/new_talent.cfm, download and fill out the online application and send your completed application, headshot, resume, and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is Friday August 1. You will be notified by Monday August 4 on your acceptance to the workshop. The Workshop will be held at the ETA studio at 149 Monroe.
For more information please contact ETA at 901-527-9263 or email@example.com